Welcome to CS CS 212 Software Development for Spring 2021. This course gives students experience with advanced programming topics, including inheritance and polymorphism, multithreaded programming, networking, database programming, and web development. Students will also learn techniques for designing, debugging, refactoring, and reviewing code.
Here is the upcoming course schedule, which includes links to lecture material, assigned quizzes and homework, and more:
- Gadget Sort Demo (Code)
- – Gadget
- – GadgetComparator
- – GadgetSortDemo
- Brief Java History (Slides)
- Lambda Expressions (Slides)
- Stream Basics (Slides)
- Stream Pipelines (Slides)
- 02/25: Java Features
- Logging and Debugging
Find the regular weekly schedule below. Always check the Canvas calendar for the most recent deadlines.
This website serves as the main portal for all content related to this course. To navigate this site:
- Schedule: a detailed weekly schedule with links to lecture materials and assignment deadlines
- Guides: helpful setup guides, project writeups, and exam reviews
- Syllabus: official course and university policies
- Canvas: grades and assignment deadlines
- Github: lecture code, homework templates, and project tests
- CampusWire: course announcements, upcoming events, lecture Q&A, homework help, and general discussion
- Live Polls: live anonymous polls
- Suggestion Box: anonymous course suggestions
- Zoom: dropdown containing all of the Zoom meetings relevant to this course
When in doubt, post on CampusWire for help finding content.